Carrot andchocolate cupcakes
Try Carrot and chocolate cupcakes by little FOOBY now. Or discover other delicious recipes from our category desserts.
|100 g||dark chocolate|
|2 tbsp||cocoa powder|
|180 g||white flour|
|1 tsp||baking powder|
|200 g||double cream cheese|
|4 tbsp||apricot jam|
- Place the butter in a bowl, mix in the sugar and salt. Mix in the eggs, continue to beat using the whisk on a mixer until the mixture becomes lighter in colour. Finely chop the chocolate, mix in with the cocoa powder.
- Peel the carrots, grate finely and add to the mixture. Pour in the milk, stir in. Combine the flour and baking powder, mix into the batter.
- Place the paper cases in the muffin tin, divide the batter between them.
- To bake
- Approx. 25 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 180°C. Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly, remove the cupcakes from the tin and leave to cool on a rack.
- Using the whisk on a mixer, beat the butter until light and creamy. Stir in the cream cheese and jam. Spoon the mixture into a piping bag with a serrated nozzle (approx. 10 mm in diameter).
- Pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes. Break half of the biscuits in half, stick eyes on the whole biscuits using a little frosting, dip the biscuits into the frosting. Stick the biscuit halves on the right and left as bat wings.
- 12 persons