Try Chocolate bread family by little FOOBY now. Or discover other delicious recipes from our category winter.
|500 g||zopf flour|
|1 ½ tsp||salt|
|160 g||chocolate chunks|
|4 tbsp||decorating sugar|
- Mix the flour, salt and sugar in a bowl. Crumble the yeast, mix in. Cut the butter into pieces, add to the flour along with the milk, knead to form a soft dough. Knead in the chocolate chunks. Cover the dough and leave to rise at room temperature for approx. 2 hrs.
- To shape
- Set aside approx. 100 g of dough, cut the remainder of the dough into 4 pieces, shape each piece into a roll, cut off approx. ¼ for the head. Using scissors, cut into the lower third of the roll to make the legs. Cut into the upper third at the sides to make the arms. Shape the head into an oval ball and place on top of the body, place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Decorate the bread family with the reserved dough.
- Insert two raisins for eyes, cover and leave to rise for approx. 30 mins.
- Beat the egg, glaze the bread family with a little egg, decorate with sugar crystals and raisins.
- To bake
- Approx. 25 mins. in the lower half of an oven preheated to 180°C. Remove from the oven, leave to cool on a rack.
- 4 persons