Try Magenbrot by little FOOBY now. Or discover other delicious recipes from our category Baking sweet.
|300 g||brown flour|
|100 g||coarse cane sugar|
|½ parcel||baking powder|
|½ parcel||gingerbread spice|
|2 tbsp||cocoa powder|
|1 ¾ dl||milk water (1/2 milk, 1/2 water)|
|2 tbsp||liquid honey|
|100 g||dark chocolate|
|200 g||icing sugar|
- In a bowl, mix the flour with all the other ingredients up to and including the salt.
- Combine the milky water and honey, pour into the flour, knead to form a soft dough. Shape the dough into two rolls approx. 4 cm in diameter, place on a baking tray lined with baking paper, flatten the rolls slightly.
- To bake
- Approx. 15 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 180°C. Remove, allow to cool slightly. Cut the Magenbrot into approx. 1.5 cm slices, place in a wide gratin dish. Finely chop the ends, set aside.
- Chocolate icing
- Heat the water in a small pan with the butter. Remove the pan from the heat, break the chocolate into pieces, add to the pan, melt while stirring.
- Add the icing sugar and chopped Magenbrot, stir until smooth, pour over the warm Magenbrot, leave to absorb for approx. 10 mins. Turn the Magenbrot, briefly allow to absorb once more, place on a cooling rack, leave to dry for approx. 1 hr.
- 800 persons