Hot chocolate withgingerbread biscuits
Try Hot chocolate with gingerbread biscuits by little FOOBY now. Or discover other delicious recipes from our category winter.
|300 g||white flour|
|2 tsp||gingerbread spice|
|½ tsp||baking powder|
|80 g||dark chocolate|
|1 tsp||gingerbread spice|
- Biscuit dough
- Place the butter, sugar, egg and salt in a bowl, mix using the whisk on a mixer until the mixture becomes lighter in colour.
- Grate in a little zest from the lemon, mix the flour, gingerbread spice and baking powder together, add to the bowl and mix in, cover and chill for approx. 30 mins.
- To shape
- In batches, roll out the dough to a thickness of approx. 4 mm between two sheets of baking paper or on a lightly floured surface, cut out shapes of your choice, place on two trays lined with baking paper.
- To bake
- Approx. 9 mins. in an oven preheated to 180°C (convection). Remove from the oven, leave the biscuits to cool on a rack.
- Hot chocolate
- Bring the milk to the boil in a pan while stirring. Remove the pan from the heat. Break the chocolate into pieces, add to the milk along with the gingerbread spice, melt while stirring, pour into cups. Serve with the gingerbread biscuits.
- 4 persons