Try Layered apple cake by little FOOBY now. Or discover other delicious recipes from our category desserts.
|100 g||white flour|
|¼ tsp||baking powder|
|3 tbsp||maple syrup|
|2 tbsp||flaked almonds|
|a little||icing sugar|
- Line a cake tin (approx. 25 cm) with baking paper.
- Core the apples, cut into approx. 2 mm slices. Layer half of the apples in the prepared tin.
- Cake mixture
- Mix the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a bowl, create a well in the middle. Whisk the milk, eggs and maple syrup, gradually pour into the well while whisking, continue to whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour half of the cake mixture over the apples in the tin. Arrange the remaining apple slices on top, cover with cake mixture. Scatter the flaked almonds on top.
- To bake
- Approx. 1 hr. in the lower half of an oven preheated to 180°C. Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly, remove the cake from the tin and leave to cool on a rack.Dust with icing sugar.
- 8 persons