Apple saucecrumble cake
Try Apple sauce crumble cake by little FOOBY now. Or discover other delicious recipes from our category desserts.
|40 g||icing sugar|
|300 g||white flour|
|375 g||apple sauce|
|1 parcel||vanilla sugar|
|2 tbsp||Maizena cornflour|
|2 tbsp||lemon juice|
|2 tbsp||ground hazelnuts|
|pastry dough, rolled into a circle|
- Place the butter in a bowl, mix in the sugar and salt. Add the egg, continue to beat using the whisk on a mixer until the mixture becomes lighter in colour. Add the flour, mix quickly to form a soft dough – do not knead. Flatten the dough, cover and chill for approx. 30 mins.
- Peel, halve and core the apples, cut into pieces, mix with the apple sauce and vanilla sugar. Mix the cornflour into the lemon juice and stir in.
- Divide the dough into thirds, chill one portion for the crumble. Roll out one portion into a circle between two sheets of baking paper. Place the dough and bottom sheet on the base of the tin (approx. 26 cm in diameter). Grease the tin frame with a little butter and close. Shape the final portion of dough into a roll approx. 50 cm long, place around the edge of the pastry base, press gently and pull upwards approx. 2 cm. Prick the base firmly with a fork. Sprinkle with the nuts, spread the apple filling on top.
- Using your hands, crumble the chilled dough and scatter over the top.
- To bake
- Approx. 1 hr. in the lower half of an oven preheated to 180°C. Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly, remove the tin frame, slide the cake onto a cooling rack and leave to cool completely.
- 12 persons