Try Snowman muffins by little FOOBY now. Or discover other delicious recipes from our category Baking sweet.
|1 cup||vanilla yoghurt|
|¾ cup||cane sugar|
|1 parcel||bourbon vanilla sugar|
|¼ tsp||ground cloves|
|1 ½ cups||white flour|
|1 tsp||baking powder|
- Measuring cup
- Empty the yoghurt into a small bowl, rinse out the yoghurt pot and dry thoroughly, use as a measuring cup.
- Muffin mixture
- Place the butter in a bowl, add the sugar, vanilla sugar, cinnamon, ground cloves and salt, mix in using the whisk on a mixer. Add the eggs and continue to whisk until the mixture becomes lighter in colour. Mix in the yoghurt with a whisk. Grate in the orange zest, halve the orange, squeeze out the juice, stir in 2 tbsp. Combine the flour and baking powder, mix into the batter.
- To fill
- Line a muffin tin with 10 paper cases. Fill with the muffin mixture.
- To bake
- Approx. 25 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 180°C. Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly, remove from the tin, leave to cool completely on a rack.
- To decorate
- Dust the muffins with icing sugar. Shape the marzipan carrots into noses, make a face on the muffins using chocolate candies.
- 10 persons