Oat andapple granola
Try Oat and apple granola by little FOOBY now. Or discover other delicious recipes from our category littleFOOBY.
|75 g||coconut oil|
|75 g||dried apple rings|
|150 g||apple jelly|
|200 g||whole-grain rolled oats|
|80 g||quinoa pops|
- Granola mixture
- Melt the oil in a pan, pour into a bowl, allow to cool slightly.
- Coarsely chop the almonds, roughly chop the apple rings, add to the coconut oil.
- Add the apple jelly, oats, quinoa pops, cinnamon and salt, mix well.
- Spread the mixture on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- To bake
- Approx. 25 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 180°C, turning 3-4 times. Remove from the oven, leave to cool on the tray. Transfer the granola to the jars,seal tightly.
- 750 persons