White chocolatecinnamon stars
Try White chocolate cinnamon stars by little FOOBY now. Or discover other delicious recipes from our category Baking sweet.
|2||fresh egg whites|
|100 g||icing sugar|
|100 g||white chocolate|
|350 g||shelled ground almonds|
|1 ½ tbsp||cinnamon|
|1 bag||white cake icing|
- Biscuit dough
- Place the egg whites and salt in a measuring cup, beat until stiff using the whisk on a mixer. Gradually add the icing sugar, continue to beat until the egg whites turn glossy.
- Finely chop the chocolate, mix with the almonds and cinnamon in a bowl, add to the egg whites.Combine to form a dough using a rubber spatula.
- To shape
- Roll out the dough in batches to approx. 1 cm thick between two sheets of baking paper, cut out stars, place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Cover and chill for approx. 1 hr.
- To bake
- Approx. 5 mins. per tray in the centre of an oven preheated to 240°C. Remove from the oven, leave to cool completely on a rack.
- To decorate
- Melt the cake icing in a hot bain-marie,stir until smooth, drizzle the icing over the biscuits with a spoon. Sprinkle with sugar pearls,leave to dry.
- 50 persons