Try Jam-filled chocolate nests by little FOOBY now. Or discover other delicious recipes from our category Baking sweet.
|250 g||white flour|
|2 tbsp||cocoa powder|
|75 g||icing sugar|
|¼ tsp||vanilla paste|
|150 g||raspberry jelly|
- Mix the flour, cocoa powder and salt in a bowl. Cut the butter into pieces, add to the bowl, rub together using your hands to form an even, crumbly mixture.
- Using a whisk, beat the egg whites with the icing sugar and vanilla paste, add to the butter mixture, quickly combine to form a soft dough. Cover the dough and chill for approx. 1 hr.
- Divide the dough into 30 portions, shape into balls. Line two trays with baking paper, place the balls on them. Use the handle of a wooden spoon to press a hollow into the balls.
- To bake
- Approx. 15 mins. per tray in the centre of an oven preheated to 200°C. Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly, then leave to cool completely on a rack.
- To fill the nests
- Stir the jelly until smooth, spoon 1 tsp of jelly into each nest, decorate with sugar pearls.
- 30 persons