Chocolate and coconutshortbread biscuits
Try Chocolate and coconut shortbread biscuits by little FOOBY now. Or discover other delicious recipes from our category Baking sweet.
|250 g||white flour|
|1 tbsp||cocoa powder|
|75 g||icing sugar|
|3 tbsp||chocolate sprinkles|
|3 tbsp||coconut flakes|
- Biscuit dough
- Mix the flour, cocoa powder and salt in a bowl. Cut the butter into pieces, add to the bowl, rub together using your hands to form an even, crumbly mixture.
- Beat the egg white and icing sugar with a fork, add to the mixture, quickly combine to form a soft dough.
- To shape
- Divide the dough in half, shape into two rolls (each approx. 4 cm in diameter). Mix the chocolate sprinkles and dessicated coconut in a shallow dish, roll the dough in the mixture. Wrap both rolls in cling film, cover and chill for approx. 1 hr.
- Shortbread biscuits
- Cut the dough rolls into slices approx. 5 mm thick, place on two baking trays lined with baking paper.
- To bake
- Approx. 10 mins. per tray in the centre of an oven preheated to 200°C. Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly, leave to cool completely on a rack.
- 35 persons